Monday, February 1, 2016

ahem

I was freaking out, thinking that I really wanted to do Emily's game, but I didn't want to post two times in one day, because I had already posted today. Then I looked at the clock and realized it's been tomorrow for about half an hour. So we're half an hour into tomorrow. Today. Whatever. *ahem*

Here's my answers from the game and a stolen copy of the rules from her blog.  To look at the post or to send her your guest post click here. Give it a try!

How to Play: 1. Find a character in a movie, TV show, or book that looks most like you.
2. Find a character that acts most like you, and you think other people see you as.  (Don't ask someone else.  Come up with it on your own).
3. Find a character that expresses you childhood best, or has a story similar to yours.
4. Find a character that expresses your *takes a deep breath and prepares to say a very corny sentence*  inner you.  (Not what people see you as outwardly).
5.  And finally, find a character that shares a habit or interest that you also have.
6.  If you have a blog, you may blog it, or if you wish to send it to me through email I'll post it as a guest post.  If you like.

1. I think probably a mix of Rose from Doctor Who and Glimmer from the Hunger Games.
 

2. Kate from The Mysterious Benedict Society probably.

3. I'm going with Jeremy from the comic Zits even though he's a teen and a comic character, so that's kinda cheating.

4. Scarlet from the Lunar Chronicles. I feel like I'm the only one here who gets that... But it's deep. Trust me.


5.  Cress from the Lunar Chronicals. I like to stalk people over the internet and think I've solved everyone's problems when I haven't and think that I'm helpful when I'm getting in the way. I also like to act stupidly in front of people I'm trying to impress.

3 comments:

  1. (Commenting on your last few posts as well): I agree!..On the characters I know...Thanks for playing!
    I know you've heard this before, but I"M SO EXCITED TO SEE JANE EYRE! AND YOU HAVE THE BEST PART EVER! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, the rest of them are amazing, believe me. Sure! cool game.
    THANK YOU I'M SUPER EXCITED TOO AND I CAN'T WAIT I KNOW IT'S AMAZING AND IT'S SO SAD AND FUN AND COOL!!!!!
    *ahem* *again*
    I'll try. I had no idea it was that late last night. Hopefully tonight I'll sleep. You try not to get up that early, because 7:00am is crazy.

    ReplyDelete