Wednesday, April 13, 2016


I don't even know what I'm doing here. Why am I here? This was a bad idea.

My cue is five scenes away, so I have better go get in my place in the wing. It's never too early!

Oh wait, am I in the right place? Have I missed my cue? What is the meaning of life?

Oh no. I can't remember my lines.

That's it guys. I'm done for. Goodbye cruel world.

Here's my cue! Aaaaaand, here we go.

OWWWW! Lights in my eyes!

Why do so many people get worried about tripping? I've never tripp... Oh wait, never mind.

My life is over.

I should just leave.

AAAAHHHH

Oh wait, no one noticed.

And, first line.

Dang! That was good! Wow! I'm an actress right now!

Second line IN THE BAAAAAG!

I've got this.

Oops, got too cocky. There goes all my focus and ability.

This is bad.

Why is talking so hard? Blub, am I right guys?

They laughed! They like me, they really like me!

Done with my first scene, and yeah, it was great!

Never mind, I think it was pretty stupid really.

Nope! Now go for it again!

These shoes hurt.

I think my makeup is melting off my face it's so hot in this costume.

KILLED IT!

I'm going to Broadway guys.

I'm the next Bernadette Peters.

Oh. Oops. Never mind.

Wait, what? It's over? NO! This can't truly be happening!

Please, nooooo!

Why do you hate me world!

The clapping! It got louder!

I love this so much.

This is my life.

2 comments:

  1. MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy there are people that think like that too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time. Glad you feel like this too. :)

    ReplyDelete