Sunday, April 10, 2016

Opening Night/ Contest

First of- Our Town was today. And it was amazing. Thank you guys soooo much! I'm probably going to do a longer and better post tomorrow, but it's late and I'm tired.

So I would like to gain followers if possible, so I'm starting a contest. It's super easy. All you have to do is follow me by email (look to the side, it's a little bar) or already be following and then comment on this post what you think the best prize for winning this contest. Remember, I don't know some of you in person, so I can't make it something IRL. And remember to be reasonable. The person who's idea I like the least gets dropped, and then we'll go on like this once a week until everyone but one is gone and I have the perfect prize idea. Because right now I have no ideas for a prize. Sound good? Spread the word through my very small circle of followers. Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I've got one. You do a guest post on the winner's blog and you let them do one on yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooooh......Can I have some more time to think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooooh......Can I have some more time to think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, didn't mean to post it that many times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emma- Great idea! Thank you!
    Emily- Sure! I'm going to wait a little longer to do the next day of the contest because, well, two people have entered!

    ReplyDelete