Saturday, November 21, 2015

Mockingjay Two

It. Was. Amazing. I loves every moment of it. It was really sad and touching, I actually cried a couple times in the theater. It was dark, no one could see. A couple of the pieces of the plot they changes, such as the way one of the smaller characters dies and who went in to talk too Peeta, but overall they kept the main parts in. And it was great. Some of the scenes I will forever have imprinted into my mind. Like the mutts in the sewers and what happens after that... I won't spoiler it for you if you haven't read it or scene it, but for my fellow Hunger Games fans, they did that scene wonderfully and all the other scenes like it wonderfully. The only things I didn't like about it was that Annie and Finnick didn't have many scenes together and neither did Katniss and Johanna. But other that that it was really good!
Best thing of all, you get to fins out more about what happed to Gale!!!!! Party!!!!
Go watch it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment