Monday, November 2, 2015

Halloween and NaNoWriMo

     This past Halloween was the best Halloween I've had in a long time. I got to spend it with some friends this year instead of all by myself in the freezing cold. I went as Alice in Wonderland, the only downside to that costume being the high heels that I was clomping around in all night. I spend the evening with a bunch or Star Wars people, and was horribly confused having not watched Star Wars sense I was about eight.
     I met The Red Queen who was about five and thrilled to know that she wasn't the only person there from Alice In Wonderland. I also found out that the games at the Fall Festival hate me. I did the Cake Walk over and over and over again and I didn't win once, the balloons jumped out of the bean bags way, and the scarecrow tried its best to block me. And don't get me started on the Spider Toss, Football Toss, or Balloon Pop. It was terrible. I did nothing to those games. I left that place with five pieces of candy. It was a rip-off! But it was a great rip-off because a ton of my friends were there.
     Then I went to a smaller party at one of our friends houses. It was... interesting to say the least. I threw eyeballs into cups, watched people get wrapped in toilet paper, ate caffeine filled cupcakes, and sneezed about eight million times because someone had on perfume or something that tried to kill me via sneeze.
     But the most interesting part of the night was the Just Dance game. It was... It was... *dies laughing* I can not possibly explain the beauty of this game. I did the Just Dance song by Lady GaGa and Gangam Style. I also watched a ton of other people do dances... *falls over* *can't go on*

1 comment:

  1. A ha yeah it it was fun getting wrapped in toilet paper. Kindof weird and awkward, but fun

    ReplyDelete