Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Happy Birthday Emma!!!!!!



                                    

Happy birthday bestie! I've had six great years with you now, and in those six years, some really totally random epic things have happened. We've written a book together, and it's awesome.    Harry Potter Tripped over an Invisible Bunny and other stories about how totally smooth it is possible to be is one of the best books ever written, and Jason and the Argonerds is going to be one too! I have such great memories of sleepovers, staying up until midnight or later to finish a story
We've both turned bright red after spending a night outside. I still have no idea what happened there. Emily was fine! How come we both looked like tomatoes?

We've planned many, many trips, but only gotten to take one, and that one was epic. Sopping wet, sliding down the slide into the sand, then back into the pool. Volleyball where we kept hitting the net with half the staff at the campground coming out to make fun of us! Passing a notebook up and down between the bunks to write a story in our epic book, and dropping the “flashlight” aka my Ipod. Ringing a giant bell so many times we irritate everyone in the fort. We have to take another trip this summer, if not spring break.

Our nails are totally crazy. Remember those chalkboard nails from a few years ago? And the totally crazy, all out random ones from when we first met?

We've watched your little brother eat his shoes.

We've obsessed together over Harry Potter, Jason of the Argonerds, and Voldemort. We've watched Harry Potter make puppets eat each other, you've come to my plays just so you can see the “other Voldemort” We've stayed up laughing because of something funny that may someday happen between Finnick Odair and me and figured out that Harry Potter is Harry Potter, even though we were never supposed to know. And you're the only other person that will understand and find it hilarious as I do that Harry Potter and Voldemort are friends.

We have many secret languages, including the doodle language that we make well croshnitting-a-doodle. And yes, that makes total sense to both of us. It was super fun walking around Thursday Classes that one day and confusing everyone by repeating that we were “best fries and sane sand that take puctures with invisible rabbits”


You're probably the friend that I've been closest to for the longest. I can stay up until midnight or 1am telling you random things, such as Percy Jackson characters that start with each letter of the alphabet. I love it!

You're sooooo pretty! Sure, we can take puctures together at the museum and talk about how ugly we are, and how there's no hope for us, but you're really gorgeous. You're also a great author! I love writing critique with you, and reading your books! Can't wait to read Alice!

And we've gone through a lot of changes together. All my friends would listen to me and sympathies when I had to leave Thursday Classes, but you're the only one who really understood and got it, because you were going through the same thing! I swear, almost everything that's happened to me has happened to you at some time, if not the same time, and me with you. Sure, not everything. But a lot. We both switched to taking classes at a public school at the same time, we both left Co-op around the same time, we both met Harry Potter and Jason of the Argonerds  around the same time, we both are going through trying to make big choices about our lives at the same time. I've been able to sit out on your front porch and talk about college and the future with you because you understand, and that's wonderful.

I love you so much!Thank you for being my friend. I'm so blessed to have you, and I wouldn't change this for the world.

The future is huge, and I know it holds a lot for both of us, and I know that both of our futures holds a lot of the other one. So pack up now darling, because we're going to Paris! XOXOXO


4 comments:

  1. Aww thanks so much :D (and in case you have any doubts about my "gorgousness" take a look at the top picture and you might change your mind.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, very gorgeous. But in all the other ones you look ever worse and I looked like my usual frog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy!!! I can comment on here now and not through email! Yay!
    That was so sweet! Happy birthday Emma! And you both look absolutely pertiful in that picture. jsyk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaaayyyyy! That's awesome! Why thank you, I thought we look very adoikable. I thought about putting up the one of all three of us at my bday but we both looked like tomatoes. You didn't though, IDK why.

    ReplyDelete