Sunday, November 9, 2014

Best Blogging Buddy Award

Hannah D nominated me for Best Blogging Buddy, thank you soooo much Hannah! For those of you who don't know, here's how it works.

1- You're nominated. You announce it on your blog, then answer the questions that the person who nominated you asks in a post.
2- You ask your own questions.
3- You nominate other people who do the same.

Make any sense? If it doesn't, please leave a comment.


 1. What's your pet peeve?
Whenever I find a new song that my sisters like, and then they play it over, and over, and over.....

2. What's your favorite movie?
Either " The Phantom of the Opera" or " Avengers

3. Do text talk and hashtags bother you?
Whenever people use it 24/7. Past that, no.

4. Favorite book?
Unwind by, Neal Shusterman

5. Are you a night owl or a morning person?
Night Owl. I can stay up till forever.

6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
An actress.

7. What superhero power would you have if you could?
Sonic Scream

8. What's your favorite kind of music?
Country

9. Frodo or Sam? Or if you haven't seen/read Lord of the Rings, what's your favorite book/movie character?
Sam! He's so sweet and loyal, even when it's hard. And of course, he's take on elephants is unbeatable.

10. What are your top three least favorite foods?
Bananas, eggs, and fish

11. Who's your favorite author?
John Green. His books are good, and he seems like a nice person.

12. What gives you inspiration for writing, since I know all my nominees are writers?
Other books!

13. Are you introverted or extroverted?
( is it bad that I had to look these words up?)
Well I hope I'm extroverted, but I have my introverted moments.

14. Social or unsocial?
Social!!!

15. What would be the dream environment for you?
Lots of friendly people that you can socialize with, but also quiet places where you can sit and be quiet. A huge library with walls full of books in every house, and a place to write.

16. What three words are most common for people to describe you?
Ummm... That would be hard, there are so many words people use, and I have to choose three? Fine. Probably insane, quiet, and listener ( if that counts as a word)


My Questions-
1. Favorite song?
2. Favorite show?
3. Noise or quiet?
4. What do you want to be when you grow up?
5. Do you play an instrument? If so, what?
6.Do you have long or short hair?
7. Do you like most popular music?
8. Television or live?
9. Gummy candy or hard?
10. What is your pet peeve?
11. What is your least favorite color?
12. What are your three favorite foods?
13. Least favorite type of food?
14. How long do you want to live?
15. Three words people use to describe you?


My nominees:
- Clare P. If she ever gets her blog up.
- Julie D

No comments:

Post a Comment