Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas nails!

I'm so excited for Christmas! Yes, we do still have weeks, but at about Thanksgiving, I start to make presents and get ready for the Christmas Ball, and that gets me really excited. I'm going as a medieval person for the ball this year. I have a dark green dress, and I'm going to make a beaded belt and line the edges with ribbon. I can't wait! 
     
     So as as Christmas gets closer, prepare yourselves for decoration ideas, outfits, gifts, food, etc here on the blog! To start off, hears some nail ideas! 
If you try any of these, or if you have your own ideas, please comment with pictures and instructions! 
FYI- it tried these last Christmas Eve, and they looked great

I've done these with nail jewels, and they looked pretty cool!
I need to get more colors, I have a ton of pink, but almost no red of green! ;)

So if I start right now, I can do one of these every few days until christmas.......

No comments:

Post a Comment