Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Little Talks

We went to Chipotle for lunch yesterday, and it was so fun to watch everyone there. I mean, everyone there had a story of there own. For example, the couple in there thirties who were soooo sweet to each other. I'll never know if they'll stay together, what there lives will be like, but I was able to see just a bit of there lives there. We got there at lunch hour, and the only table left was a table for seven. We took it, even though there were only four of us, and as we were almost done, we saw a man standing in the corner waiting for someone. We invited him to come in sit at our table, and he smiled and walked over. We talked a bit, and I found out that he was waiting for his wife and daughter. Then as we left, a family with two little kids came over and asked if they could have the table. The man was still sitting there waiting, so he said they could share with him and his family. As we walked away, we heard them talking. So in the course of an hour, I got to talk to a few people I'll never see again, and somehow to me, that seems amazing. Looking around me, I saw so many people  doing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment