Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The Worlds Best Playlist

I found this and LUV it! 

Heres my list:
"Back to me Without You" by, Band Perry 
"Fireflies" by, Owl City
"Oh Very Young" by, Cat Stevens
"Two Fine People" by, Cat Stevens 
"Safe" by, Miranda Lambert 
"Invisible" by, Hunter Hayes
"The Thenardier Waltz of Treachery" by, Les Miserables 
                                          "When I Get Where I'm Going" by, Brad Paisley 
                                                     "Because we Want to" by, Billie Piper
                                                     "Dear Diamond" by, Miranda Lambert 
Some of these i don't get ("The Thenardier Waltz of Treachery", what?) but i luv it! comment with your playlists!

3 comments:

  1. 1. My reaping song: Hymn for the Missing by: Red
    "Will I find you again? Are you alone? Are you afraid?"
    2. Saying Goodbye to my Family: Hi by: Katy Kinard
    Hmm....Ironic
    3. Interviewed by Caesar: We Are by: Thousand Foot Krutch
    This song so goes with the Mockingjay. "I think I'm ready. I think I've got it. 'Cause too much thinking is bad for my health. It's like a fire 'cause when I start it I can't control it and I burn myself."
    4. Theme song in the Games: Already Over, Pt 2 by: Red
    Hopeful, right? "Give it all to you, reaching as I fall. It's already over, already over now. My best defense, running to you. I can't resist, take all you want from me. Breaking slowly."
    5. First Ally: The Outroduction by: Thousand Foot Krutch
    "This is the main frame. From here survival is up to you. Choose your decisions wisely...If you don't stand for something you might fall for anything." This one would be good for my theme.
    6. My first kill: For Those Who Wait by: Fireflight
    "Another day, another waiting game. A little different, but it's still the same." This one really doesn't make sense...
    7. My final kill: All I need to Know by: Thousand Foot Krutch
    This one doesn't make sense either. "I don't now why, it's so hard to swallow our pride. I don't know how many wrongs make a right. I don't know the reason, sometimes it just feels so good to cry."
    8. In the hovercraft: The Mona Lisa by: Brad Paisley
    "I feel like the frame that gets to hold the Mona Lisa and I don't care if that's all I ever do."
    9. Accepting my Win: We're not Gonna Fall by: Daughtry
    "After all this time...we're not gonna fall now. We're not gonna bleed out. Never gonna break down."
    10. Victory tour: Simon by: Lifehouse
    "Locked inside the only place where you feel sheltered. Where you feel safe...The fearful always preyed upon your confidence. Did they see the consequence, when they pushed you around?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these too! I'm looking around for more.

    ReplyDelete