Monday, October 20, 2014

Hey

     My grandparents left for Arizona the other day. They go there's for six months of the year because of the weather. There both pretty spry, but I'm still praying that they'll be ok. 

     Sugar high! Saturday was my  birthday party ,and I had waaaaaay to much sugar. I'm still shaky! It was super fun, we went to a penny arcade ( and ate candy), then to get ice cream ( ice cream and popcorn), then to a castle ( more candy), and of course Walgreens ( even more candy). Then I got home and found candy left over in my purse, Ill have to eat that soon....... I probably gained 20 pounds just that day! ;) 

     And today's my eight year old sis's birthday party. We're going to go to a amusement park for four hours. I repeat , four hours. With two little kids. Probably little kids with sugar highs. I don't know how I'm going to do this.  

     And on a side note, I wrote this poem the other day and am quite proud of it! 

Broken 

 Never hurting,
Nothing's wrong,
Scared of nothing, 
Still and strong. 

A tiny quiver, 
A chink in glass, 
Scared of nothing, 
Still and strong.

Falling slowly, 
A deep abyss, 
Scared of nothing, 
Must stay strong. 

A small heartbreak, 
A slamming door, 
Scared of nothing, 
Nothing more. 

Pain like nothing, 
Hurt is black, 
Scared of nothing, 
Time has passed. 

Deep in darkness, 
A tiny crack, 
Still and strong, 
Fighting back.

A ray of sun, 
A shining star, 
Still and strong, 
Dark no more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment