Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I'm almost crying right now....

Just finished "Blood of Olympus" by Rick Riordan. Oh my Gallifry, I was almost crying by the end, read the Percy Jackson series if you haven't already! Why is it that almost every book ends with everyone dead? Hunger Games, Divergent, Percy Jackson, why? But I keep doing it to myself, you'd think I would learn!
Sometimes i feel like Hades from disneys Hercules when someone asks me how my fandoms doing,
Hades-  " you know, a little dark, a little gloomy, and , hey, as always, full of dead people! "

Deep thought of the day- I need to read to read something happy for once.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, read There You'll Find me by: Jenny b Jones. That one's so refreshing after all the dark depressing books. It's so fuzzy and happy:) It's a romance and it takes place in Ireland and it's Christian! Bunch of great plusses.

    ReplyDelete