Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Typing hour for school, so a very long very random blog post......

    So first, if your reading this blog, please comment so I can see how many people are following the blog ( Thanks to JesusGirl)

  Were doing typing now, so i'm doing this instead of the typing program we've been doing for ages. I normally type on my IPad, so this is a lot different, but a lot easier! I really need to get a keyboard for my IPad....... I keep missing the keys on this computer, and then having to delete everything to go fix the typo. its nice though not to spell something wrong, and have the auto correct not change it to a totally different word. ( having, haveing,havering)

     One of my little sis's friends is over, and there doing there school in the other room. its soooo quiet, I'm not used to this. In a normal school day, my younger sisters would be running around screaming, this is really nice for a change, and a lot easier to think.  We need to get more people to do school over here more often!!!!!

     Halloweens in three days, and I still don't have a costume! One of the biggest problems with Halloween where I live is the weather. this year its supposed to be really cold, and everyone has to cover there costumes with layers and layers of coats and blankets. I might just go as Rose Tyler from Doctor Who this year, she wears a leather jacket. ;) Its been really cold up here lately, I hid in my room under my blankets reading for hours this morning, and not I'm right in from of the fire, finally getting warm. My little sisters and there friend went outside today, and then came running back inside after a couple minutes. Its in the 20s and windy.

     Found this quote for Jennifer Lawrence the other day and thought it was pretty cool. Not exactly 100% true in every way, but a good way to start off.
   And I had to put on my favorite quote.
" We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are"- JK Rowling/ Sirius Black
    This one makes a lot of sense to me. Humans aren't perfect, and we never will be. But we can make the best of the girts and the earth that God gave us. God is amazing, he didn't just give us dark that we could do nothing with, he gave us a light and a good to help and guide with. We can choose to go with the dark, and be absorbed with ourselves and in the shadows, or we can go with the light in us to do good for the world, and come out into the sun, God gave us a choice.

  So that post changed quickly. bored nothingness to a lecture on doing good in this world. Cheers if you got through that! Now I sure hope it saves.......

    

      

No comments:

Post a Comment