Sunday, October 26, 2014

My boring life

     We did almost nothing this week. We did go to Thursday Classes, and that was fun. Me and my BFF are teaching a class for little kids, and we have around 22 kids from ages 3-8. We count off a lot to put them in groups, and there's always the kid who gets 18 or whatever, and he pouts for two minutes because he's 3, not 18 XD. And then the kids who color with marker all over there hands and then wipe there mouths and make me wonder why there mouths    are blue. And the kids who sit in the corner the whole time were playing the game, and then when I ask them why they say it was because I got there name wrong or something! It's cute, but soooooo hard! 

     We went to church yesterday. The deacons leaving, and that's kinda sad, I liked him. But he's moving to Denver to continue his mission there. We also did a lot of errands in town. We had to check my grandparents thermostat to see if they had turned the heat off, so when they come home next  summer they aren't roasting with a huge heating bill. We also went to Platos Closet, and I sold them a shirt and a pair of jeans and thy gave me some money. I really need a jacket, so I'll have to go back there.  

     So there's my deep exciting week.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment