Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Shopping, school, and sisters

So in school we did chemistry two years ago and I was sooooooo happy to have it done with. This year were doing biology which I was actually happy about, I luv biology. First chapter- The Chemestry in Biology. Arrg! Why???
We went to Goodwill and Walmart today ( not high end, but fun anyway). I got a really cute plaid shirt from Rue21 at Goodwill, so that was nice. But I'm really excited because I got glow in the dark nailpolish and hair mascara, I can't wait to try it! I luv doing my hair different colors.
My 8-year-old sis is on the phone with my BFFs little sis ( check out Em's epic blog here). She's trying to play the radio for her friend, and shouting over it because her friend keeps having questions! So cute! Irritating, but cute!
So there's my deep thoughts for the day, hopefully I'll have some even deeper ones after we get the car fixed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment