Sunday, January 11, 2015


1.
I thought about this the other day when I saw some rather odd people walking down the street. They pushed there way through crowds, they frowned, and I won't even start on there clothes. And it made me think of this. What would you do if you knew there was no God. Not just thought like so many people sadly do, but knew, were 150% positive. How would you act? Would you continue how you act now? How would the world be different? Right now is everything you do just based on Heaven? To me, it would really stink if all the good things I did I only did because I wanted Heaven. Not God, Heaven. Heaven is a place. A beautiful place, a wonderful place, somewhere it really want to go, but without God, Heaven is just a place. I want to be with God, not to be in a place. So if you knew Heaven wasn't real, God wasn't real, you were just gone after you die, how would you act?


Now, I'm Christian so I believe I know that God is real. Totally real, totally know. So I'm not saying that your gone after you die. I was just thinking about this  and was wondering how you think you would act.



2.
As we were driving into town the other day I saw a huge cloud hanging over the town below us. Just a huge cloud covering the town, there were clear sky's all over the rest of the sky. As we drove into the town the clouds surrounded us and we couldn't see the sky anymore.  But above the clouds was a clear, blue sky, and above that a dark plain with stars and planets. It keeps going up and up and up, beautiful even though you can't see it well your in the fog. There has to be a deep meaning in there somewhere........ ;)



3. The old " What if This is All a Dream" idea. Honestly, millions of people must have thought of this, but still, it's an interesting thought. What if all this life is actually I dream, and the "dreams" in this dream are actually real life. But my tired brain went even farther. What if you're actually dyslectic and all the books you've read aren't actually the books the authors wrote, there your own, and your changing the words and letters around to make them your ideas. Or if you're insane and all the people around you, your family, your friends, there all your heads creations. Your welcome for those images.



So ya, I haven't posted for a while so I decided to put on all the random little thoughts I've had. Aren't you glad?! What are some of your random thoughts well driving around? Mine can get really insane......  






















3 comments:

  1. Love those pictures and insight! I have lots of random ideas. It's pretty much impossible for me not to be thinking of at least one thing at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HA these icons are so true!!!!!

    ReplyDelete