Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Does anyone have any resolutions? I don't :)

So last night as I was waiting for 2015 I decided to put everything that was special about this year on my desk. I only planned a few things, but as I started to look around I found a lot more than I had first planned!




- My random writeing notebook (because I write a lot)
- My NaNoWriMo story ( see above)
- a pencil ( again, see above)
- lotion..... Well actually that wasn't part of all this but still....
- a music box my Grandparents gave me ( for family)
- a poster my Grandfather gave me ( again, family)
- my acting notebook ( for acting )
- my bible ( for God!)
- a picture my BFF made me ( for friends)
- my iPad ( for reasons)
- ice skates ( for ice skating :)
- my sampler and some duct tape ( for crafts)
- a photo book ( for everyone who's picture is in it)
- a Mockingjay magazine and the Hunger Games movie ( for that whole categorie of my life)
- the Thor movie ( for some of the best movies EVER!)
- Doctor Who ( because this totally was one of the best parts of my year )
- Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow ( for reading)
- Makeup, nail polish, hairbrush, and face mask ( for those reasons)

The Best Movies I Saw In 2014
- Guardians of the Galixy  
-Mockingjay
- all the Harry Potter movies
- The Winter Soldier

The Best Books I Read In 2014
- Unwind series
- Sun and Moon, Ice and Snow
- Princess of the Midnight Ball
- Divergent series
- Blood of Olympus
- There You'll find Me
- Mazerunner
- The Shadow of the Bear

Best Music I Heard in 2014
- "Royals" by Lorde
- "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift
-" Roar" by Katie Perry
- Les Miserables
- Phantom of the Opera
- Cats
- "Hanging Tree" by Jennifer Lawrence
- Anything in the Mockingjay soundtrack
- "Lionheart" by Monsters and Men
- " Counting Stars" by One Republic


 Best Memories of 2014
- going to Boston to see my family  
- figuring out how to get my grandfather to be able to hear me!
- Christmas morning
- Planning out the cast list for " The Mysterious Benedict Society" with my BFF
- the summer ball
- the Christmas ball
- going to see the Mockingjay with one of my friends
- Christmas Eve with some of my great friends
- my birthday party with two of my BFFs
-  the sleepover with a few of my BFFs right before one of them moved
- getting first place in a writing competition
- playing the lead in "A Comedy of Errors "
- teaching a class with my BFF




And now here are yet more icons. My camera still says I have 900 pictures....... So here are a ton! Like, a bunch. Like, I have some spare time that I'm spending on the internet. Ready? Here we go......


























































































2 comments:

  1. Hey Ruth Anna!

    Happy New Year! Ivy and I are looking at your blog! We laughed all the way down the page of icons! I love the one from "Home Alone"-"When somebody messes with my best friend..." We also love the one with the guys arguing about who has the best hair. Legolas wins! His hair is always perfect! I also love the one about cowboys-"Don't flatter Yourself Cowboy-I was Looking at Your Horse" Too true!!!!

    Great post!

    Cameo and Ivy

    P.S. Bear with me and my blog when school starts!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ya, those are some of my favs! Great to hear from you guys!

    ReplyDelete