Saturday, January 3, 2015

Jacob Worthey

                                                               Jacob Ford Worthey
                                                         20, 2000 - January 3 2015 (Earth)
                              January 3, 2015 - ∞ (With the King -and an even bigger family)


A few months ago Jacob was diagnosed with leukemia. He was brought to a hospital in Denver, and went through chemo. He felt horrible, but through it all he stayed strong. His comments on heaven and life ( go to his parents and his sisters blogs to see them ) were beautiful and an inspiration. He was going through horrible times, but in most of the pictures I saw he was smiling. 

About a month ago he had a bone marrow transplant that everyone hoped would get rid of the cancer. And it did, for a while. And then the cancer came back stronger than ever. All we could do was pray. 

Two days ago he was brought into the ICU with horrible symptoms. He was given 24-48 hours to live. 

He died at 5am today. I can't even imagine what his family is going through right now. He was only 14. But what his story had brought to everyone who heard it is amazing. He was so strong, so brave throughout the whole thing. He wanted to see Jesus, and now I believe he has. 

I never actually met Jacob, but I knew his family, and I feel like I know some about him through the story's I was told about him and his bravery. Please everyone continue to pray for him and his family, his family is going through so much right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment