Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Meet Joe

I've been writing a lot lately, and now I'm stuck. Again. At almost 20000 words. So to keep myself writing I am now going to describe to you one of my recurring dream charictors in a paragraph or two. Warning: these dreams are nightmares, so don't read this post if you get scared easily.



Were up on a hill overlooking the parking lot. Suddenly a light flares up in one of the cars and soon all the cars are on fire. I run down to put it out. I slip into the car that started the blaze and find my self face to face with Joe. He's a small boy, around 8 years old and 4' 5". He stares at me and I can't move I'm so scared. Because thing is, 
He dousn't have a face. 
Joe turns around and runs out of the car. I want to follow him, but can't because of the fire all around me. Once the fire is put out I follow him into the church he ran into, but the only person in there is a young boy named Gabe. 
I'm in a factory working with a man. He's taller than me and dousn't answer my questions. I finally turn him around to face me and see it's Joe. 
I go into my room to get something and he's standing there, staring at me with the face that has no eyes. He's everywhere I go, always in every dream. I can't escape. 





And there you are, my very short story based on a nightmare.


5 comments:

  1. Creepy. Wait, was Joe an adult in the factory and a kid by the car?
    Creeeeeepy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream last night that you and me were running through a forest with these fog monsters chasing us, and I was holding a coin, and it cracked because I was holding onto it so hard and you and me both died.

    ReplyDelete