Sunday, March 1, 2015

Dear Doctor Who

Doctor Who (2005) Poster


  
Dear Matt Smith,

   I'm sorry that I doubted you at first.  Please understand, I was just upset about David Tennet regenerating, it wasn't personal. You were so good, and I only wish you had stayed longer. Your relationship with Rory and Amy and River Song was amazing ( I'm still deciding about Clara ) and I will miss those times. You were a great doctor, one of my favorites. Seeing you with David Tennet was great, and seeing you with Tom Baker was one of the greatest things that has ever happened on Doctor Who. I mean, it made no sense  at all, why on earth is the fourth doctor a curator now? And more importantly, where was his scarf? That was just wrooooooong. But it was still great.  I am still getting over your regeneration.
Goodbye,
Ruth Anna
P.S- what's with the eyebrows?

Dear Peter Capaldi
     The fact that I had to look up how to spell your name does not bode well for me liking you.
Hello,
Ruth Anna
P.S- what's with the eyebrows?

Dear readers,
     Sorry, I just had to post that. I just finished watching the last Doctor Who with Matt Smith.
- Ruth Anna

5 comments:

  1. #Petercapaldiisamazing
    Like, seriously. Keep watching, Ruth Anna! I wish the next season was more about him than Clara, because this doctor has so much brooding mystery underlying his character that he's just chock-full of intrigue. And he's got an epic Scottish accent. And he makes fun of his own eyebrows. KEEP WATCHING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the 30 seconds I saw with him! I am so going to keep watching..... As soon as I get through the super long hold line at the library! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never seen doctor who... should probably see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You soooo should see it! I shall now give you five good reasons to start watching it. ( and I'm not doing this because my other pages won't load and I'm bored. Oh nooooo.....)

    1. It's really funny. Seriously, I had no idea a fez could be that funny.
    2. The acting is great.
    3. The romance is so great that I have much higher standards in a guy than before I started watching. I mean really, I'm so sad Rory isn't real.
    4. It's scary, but not soooo scary you won't ever sleep again. Except for Night Terrors. I have no idea why that episode scared me so badly.
    5. It go's on forever! Honestly, I've been watching for months and I'm still not done!

    And there you are, my five reasons you should watch Doctor Who ( and no, my other pages are still not loaded. )

    ReplyDelete