Saturday, March 14, 2015

Join the ranks....

Teenagers. Those people that will dress up, go out to the mall with some friends..... And then spend all day on there phone. Those people that will wear there fancy jeggings and belly shirts to eat out at Wendy's even and must always look awesome.
     Things are different with us teens when we have to wake up at 5am and head down to school for five hours or testing. On a Saturday. I went down for my SATs today so I can get into Dukes writing program this summer. There the clothing and makeup choices were a bit different than anywhere else. Sure, some people got all dressed up, but most of us were in sweatpants and Tshirts and barely any of the girls had any makeup on *gasp* the horrors! Half of the people in that building were sick and all of us were tired.
     Later in the day everyone started to wake up ( including one guy who decided to shout cuss words down the hall.... You know a persons feeling better when they do that) but it still stayed much different than normal! So I get my test scores back in a week, hope I've done well!

2 comments: