Saturday, March 7, 2015

Mockingjay

Today me, Emma, and Emma's cousin Haylee ( did I spell her name right? Help me Emma!) went to go see Mockingjay at the dollar theater. Oh my that's movie is good. It's soooo sad at the end. I had to keep back tears as to not scare the random people beside me :) even if you haven't seen the movie
And/Or aren't going to see it you should look up the Hanging Tree scene. It's sooooo good! Effie Trinket has some of the best lines EVER in the Hunger Games movies. So does Katness and  Haymitch for that matter but still. "That is mahogany "
     We were in the parking lot of City Market today and S and Clare were both not feeling well, and mom was trying to unload the car by herself so I stood up to help her. Baaaaaad idea. I had kinda forgotten to eat lunch so I felt really dizzy and had to sit down again. Have you ever not passed out? I felt really dizzy and had hot flashes sorta and felt super tired. It wasn't fun. Oh and by the way.... "They're all going to want to kiss you, kill you, or be you."
     And that is the end of my random post of the day. Eyes bright, heads high, smiles on everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I had SOOO much fun today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was awesome. We need to do stuff like that more often! :) And when the second part comes out have a marathon starting from The Hunger Games and then go see the second one in theaters after we watched all of them! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, and next time we need to not get so excited. We may stab the table. And Effie would get mad because "It's mahogany!"

      Delete
  3. That would be so fun! And don't forget to tell me when you're done with the Harry Potter books so we can have our marathon then!

    Oh yes, then she would want to kill us, not kiss us or be us.

    ReplyDelete