Friday, October 2, 2015

A dogs life

I woke up and ate.
Then I slept and then got up and ate.
And then I went for a walk and ate.
Then my ears itched and I had to go get my personal feeder and scratcher and then got her to scratch my ears for me and then they felt better and I ate.
Then I went to sleep.
Then I woke up. It was dark outside, and no one else was moving, but I was hungry again and I itched so I had to get everyone up. Everyone seemed unhappy with me, I don't know why. So I made everyone feel more happy by sleeping on them. I hate it, but sometimes you have to give things up for people you love.

     And there you are, my story-about-a-dog-that-is-much-less-impressive-than-Emily's. And a side note, I'm turning 15 on Sunday, and that means that this blog will turn 1 year old on Sunday! Party! Does anyone have any ideas for a celebrating blog post?

1 comment:

  1. Maybe going back and putting the first post of each month in a list just kinda to reflect or something?

    ReplyDelete