Monday, October 5, 2015

friends

     I love my friends. How many other people will sit with me for an hour in tiny painful chairs meant for little kids watching your other friends making the puppets meant for preschoolers into romantic cannibals? (and yes, now that's a thing) No other people. I have found one of the best groups of friends ever. They're wonderfully crazy, perfectly kind, and just all out the best people ever. With any other people I would have felt awkward sitting there in a public place acting like and idiot, but today I didn't because my friends were acting like idiots right next to me.
     With how may other people can you have a completely random sounding conversation to everyone else in the restaurant, but you all get everything everyone's saying because of all the inside jokes and secrete languages that you all have.
     I'm very, very, very lucky.

4 comments:

  1. I still don't understand the thing about Claude... Clyde... Clark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cackles evilly in the corner with Clyde*

    But really, it's not at all a big deal. I'll tell you eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For right now I'm going to sit here and enjoy confusing you all.

    ReplyDelete