Wednesday, October 14, 2015

another drama post

     Today I went on a field trip to go see a play with my drama class, and it was super fun. I mean, these must be some of the craziest people I have ever met. Some of the greatest too. Here (again) are a few tidbits from today.

E- " I know a couple worlds in sign language"
everyone else- *is talking*
E- " like my name and a couple letters"
everyone else- * is talking*
E- " and death"
everyone else- "wait, what?"

Mrs. H- " I for one will go on the record saying that I thought the actor playing Hans was very cute."
Me and Isa- " haha. ya..."
Boys-"ugh, that is so weird, you all are so weird, ugh."
Mrs H- " uh-huh, so none of you found the girl who played Lisle pretty then?"
Boys- *are strangely quiet.*


Music- *German lullaby*
Music-* German rap*
People-"what?"

No comments:

Post a Comment