Friday, December 5, 2014

Bored!

I'm bored today, so I went on Pintrest. Here are a few different icons I found for Christmas! I'm sooooo excited, only about three weeks left! It had better snow soon, it's so warm out there! Well..... No actually, it pretty cold. But for up here in the mountains it's warm. I also really want to go sledding! Last year we were sledding by this time in the month! Hurry up snow! Coooooome!


I have to make this for my door! I want to start decorating my bedroom, I'm just waiting so I can get my christmas "tree" ( aka, branch that looks somewhat like a tree and can fit in my room) at the same time as my family gets the big one. 


^ I don't know why I luv this so much. I would do it this year as a decoration on Christmas Eve, but I know someone would step on it and spread flour all over the floor!

And then as I was texting Emma, she got me looking for Hunger Games icons. Here are a few great ones!

If you've read the books, you'll get this one. 


I do all of these!

                                              

I luv her dress! I soooo want it for the ball! All the dresses in the hunger games are pretty. 




Philip Seymour Hoffman played Plutarch Havensbee the head game maker in "Catching Fire"  and district 13 resident in "Mockingjay" along with many other characters in many many movies. He was an amazing actor, and made a character I thought was kinda boring into one of my favorite characters in the movie. He died in his forties about ten days before he finished filming Mockingjay, his last movie. Sad right? That's what I thought, so when I got a magazine about the hunger games, I was really excited to see that they had a whole page in memory of Philip Seymour Hoffman. But then I saw the point of the page, " don't worry, he died after he was done filming, it won't affect the movie." 
Wait, what?
He did so much for lots of people, and made many great movies. Reporters and fans followed him through his life, and like many other celebrities, they told the world every little thing about him. I mean, he sneezed and the whole world listened! He was followed and loved. Then he dies, and the only thing anyone cares about is that his death doesn't effect them and the movie they want to watch. Look at other celebrities. They do great things, they die, all there secrets are told to everyone, and then there forgotten. Am I the only one who doesn't think this should happen? I want to be an actress, but I don't want all this. I want to mean something to people after I'm dead, and I didn't know this man, but I bet he did too. I think he meant a lot to his friends and family, but all the most of the other people who wrote letters to him, followed his marriage and the life of his kids as they grow up, they forget. And what about his wife and kids? Has anyone interviewed them to have there memories of him as a person they loved? 

So there's today's rant sparked from some random GIF I found on Pintrest. See what happens when I get bored? Comment with your thoughts!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh!!! I love those pictures! My dress for the dance will hopefully resemble the mockingjay costume except in red. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and that hunger games fandom thing, I do every one of those except way more! (except for hating the Mockingjay which I loved soooo much! :)

    ReplyDelete