Friday, December 12, 2014

Phone conversations with my BFF

Me and my BFF Emma both decided to both write blog posts about the weird conversations we've had on the phone. WARNING: I just read her post and am now feeling sentimental, and I've had to much sugar today, so I'm hoping this post isn't to sappy.  :)

1. Trying to impersonate a orchestra with only our mouths and the things around us to bang on. (DING, BASH, CLICK,PHWOOOOOSH, FILLLF)

2. Long conversations about the Hunger Games and who's better, Gale or Peeta. Those always get odd....

3. Trying to figure out if penguins have toes or not.

4. When all our siblings are getting to loud around us, so we have to go into our bathrooms and sit on the floor to get some quiet.

5. Figuring out a new way to dye our hair funky colors, and calling the other one. Then the other one try's it to, and we both die our hair on opposite ends or the phone.

6. Trying to figure out why Emma's cousin came up and asked for the phone so he could call his mom because he lost his pants. Then finding out he said paints.

7. Talking late at night well trying to get ready for bed at the same time.

8. And all the conversations that are part of this routine.
*see each other "call me what you get home!"
*talk for an hour
*text on and off the rest of the day


I luv all the conversations we have, on the phone, through text, face to face......... I'm sooooo glad were friends Emma, and I hope some day we'll be 80 and laying upside down on our beds still arguing about Liam Hemsworth! <3







3 comments:

  1. Sure, I luv those conversations! And if anyone saw our text messages........ I don't want to know what would happen.

    ReplyDelete