Saturday, December 20, 2014

Cats


Meet Rainbow Diamond . We got her from the pound five years ago by the name of Rainbow, then I added Diamond a few years later. She's my cat. 


Meet Sugar Tiny, a cat who luvs to sit right where I can't take a picture of him. We got him at the same time as Rainbow by the name of Tiny. Then my younger sister decided to name him sugar but by then it was to late, we were all stuck on Tiny. He's my younger sisters cat. 


I wake up sore every morning. Why? Cats. 
I'm halfway asleep when something jumps up onto my bed. I sit up and shine the flashlight on it, imagining all sorts of Doctor Who villains. It's just Rainbow and I lay back down. She settles down next to me and were both happy. Until I decide I'm not comfortable. I slide down the bed away from  Rainbow and I'm comfortable. Then I feel Rainbow stand up and settle in again. Right next to me. I slide down again and she follows me. We keep doing this until I'm at the end of my bed and I don't have anywhere to go unless I move Rainbow. I go to pick her up, and she looks up at me with her huge green eyes and starts to purr. I sigh and lay back down trying to get warm again. 
I wake up a few hours later to find that my pillows have slid out from under my head and Rainbow had positioned herself on top of me. I slowly move myself so the pillows are back under my head and  I fall back asleep. 
The next time I wake up Tiny has jumped up on my bed and Rainbow is eyeing him. Then she pounces and they have a rip roaring fight on top of my feet. Then they jump down to continue there fight somewhere else and there is peace in the room. I stretch out and fall asleep. 
I wake up the next morning and find that Rainbow has jumped up again and I've shifted myself so she has most of the bad. I'm sore and tired because I didn't get enough sleep. 

Oh the trials of having cats:) 







4 comments:

  1. Haha! You should close your door! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would, but thine I have this rug under my door and a Rainbow will scratch at it until I let her in!

      Delete
    2. Oh I guess thats more annoying than her jumping on you!:)

      Delete