Sunday, December 14, 2014

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Im soooooo excited! we decorated today.

I put up lights around my bed, i luv Christmas lights!


All the presents are for my friends and family. 

And the ball is in four days! Me, Abby, Hannah and Emma got together the other day and Me, Abby, and Emma got into our dresses and did makeup and hair so I'm all ready. Then we all walked down to Walgreens and bought a ton of candy. Then we walked from there to Burger King to eat the candy, and we bought fries and a few of us bought drinks. Then some random dude came up and gave us money to buy onion rings and more drinks. I loves the look on my moms face when i told her some guy bought me a drink! :)
We decided there are four kinds of people in the world. Em would wave to random people on the road ( well i pretended i didn't know her) and there were four different reactions. 
1. The people who do the cool two finger wave. 
2. The people who will smile and wave. 
3. The people who will smile, wave, and honk.
4. and lastly was the sweet guy who revved up his truck and poured black smoke all over us! :)
haha, i had sooooo much fun! Thanks Hannah, Abby, and Emma. hope we get to do it again soon! 

5 comments:

  1. I had fun too girl! And you were waving too btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. like, at three people! including the black smoke guy, that was probably why.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should of seen your face!!!! (although my'n was prob the same!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, ya. I shure hope he didn't hear us scream afterwords!

    ReplyDelete