Sunday, May 3, 2015

Contest!!!!!

    So I've been working on my book sense October, and I still can't come up with a title for it! So I'm going to have a contest! Here's how it will work.....
1. I'll hold three mini contests. You'll all give me your best title, and I'll announce the winner the next day. If you miss a contest it's ok, you can just skip that one.
2. After these three are over, I'll hold a final contest. You will all decide which one of your three names from the other contests you like best, and comment with the names. I'll then decide my favorite out of those three. I'll give you three days to do this.
3. Winner get a plate of cookies, whatever kind they want, the next time I see them! If by some chance I don't actually know the person who wins..... I'll come up with something else, I don't know what yet.
4. I might not actually use any of your suggestions, but once you put them on this blog I have first dibs on them all. I will let you know if I choose any of them though so you all can use the rest if you want. If one person gives me an idea, I get first dibs, then it goes back to them. No one else can steal the title without the authors permission.

Summery :
A group of robots have been given control over the city by the citys founders. They're getting out of control, brainwashing people by the smoke, and Sara, Mark, Kayla, and Jake have to shut the robots down to restore freedom to the City. Kayla is a rich City brat who is hurt and confused when she finds out she has been brainwashed and thinks her life means nothing. Sara is still living in the shadow of her dead brother who the robots killed, and she is bringing them down for him. Mark is obsessed with perfection and making the City a perfect place again. Jake is a city official who has always known that something is different about him.

I hope that gives you all enough info! Comment if you're entering and we'll start in a few days.

8 comments:

  1. Perfection Turned to Smoke

    Shattered Perfection

    Brainwashed

    Lost in the Smoke

    Scarlet Smoke

    Mind Official's

    Obsessed Perfection

    UHhhhh.... Can I give more? Or was I only supposed to do one.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, you can do more! I only need one title per comment, but the more you give me the more you have to choose from at the final contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okey dokey, sounds good. I'll send more if I think of any...

      Delete
  3. What Is The Point Of Living

    Sorry that's all I got.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh uhh... I'm entering by the way if you didn't notice

    ReplyDelete