Thursday, May 28, 2015

DONE!

    




I am DONE with Lost Perfection at 106 pages and 27,865 words. It took me about eight months to finish it, and four drafts and I'm DONE three days before my deadline to get my free copies. Could I have a round of applause please?

     For everyone who offered to edit my novel for me, thank you very, very, very much but my computer has been being difficult, and I haven't had the time to figure it out. I finally think I have it all sorted out, but unless you are a super fast reader and can read and edit my book in three days, I'm just going to let you all off. I would like some people to read the DONE book though! If you offered to read the rough draft, that doesn't mean you are now under pact to read the DONE copy.

     I'm sorry to all the people that have asked me to read their novels and I haven't gotten around to it, I can now get that DONE in the time between finishing my book and starting my creative writing class this summer. Oh and, I also have lines to memorize for Much Ado About Nothing ... and Sports Camp is coming up can't forget that I'm coaching again this year ...and that dress I just got for the Summer Ball needs fixing ... and I have my next novel all planned out and ready to go ... Going to Boston to visit people maybe ... yaaaaaa this is going to be really fun. But really, I will get to those books soon.

I repeat. I'm  DOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNE!!!!! Now I can go back to bad grammar and spelling!

(And yes mom, it is 11:46pm and I shouldn't be on the internet, but you can give me this one small victory right?:)

3 comments: