Sunday, May 31, 2015

FYI

     My book is totally complete and published on Create Space! I have a cover, and a back cover, and pages and all. I even have the spine for my book all perfect! It's about 175 pages in all in the tiny little book I ordered it in, and yes, that is kinda cheating making it small, but only technically right? I just ordered my five free copies, I can't wait to show them to you all!!!!!

     For all the people that have asked me to critique heir books/ I've volunteered to critique them, I'm making progress! I just finished Hannah's and sent out the edits, I'm done with reading Liddy's and am starting editing it, and I'm working on reading Kealins.

     And now for my cover! I was sitting in a huge line of cars the other day and took this picture, which fits my book perfectly! My name is going to be on the actual cover, but I would rather not put my full name online right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment