Friday, May 1, 2015

Smack me someone!!!!

I've been planning to go and sit out in our huge tent, it's for eight people and it's more like a palace in our back yard than a tent, and write for days. My story needs to be done by the first of June so I can get my two free copies from Create Space, and I'm only done with my second draft. It need some real help, and some of my awesome friends have offered to edit it for me and that's super helpful. I'll email it out to both of you soon, but right now I'm still trying to figure out my new laptop and I'll get it out to you after I figure out Open Office. but right now, I just need someone to virtually smack me threw the screen and tell me to go write! I'm actually out in the tent right now, but I'm too lazy to go and get my papers....... smack me please! Scream at me to go and write! Do something anyone!!!!!

" When you really want to smack someone do it and shout ' mosquito!!'"
- Random Brilliant Person on the Internet

5 comments:

  1. I'd love to edit for you if you'll send it to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!!! I'll send it to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SMACK! I hope that was hard enough, if not I'll try again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *SMACK* PULL *SMACK* YOURSELF *SMACK* TOGETHER!!! *SMACK*

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you my friends, I feel inspired again.

    ReplyDelete