Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Canyon City

     I am currently sitting by the edge of the pool at a hotel in Canyon City hoping that I look cool sitting on one of those sun bathing chairs instead of an idiot because it's night, and who try's to sunbath at 9:00pm? The mosquitos are trying to eat me alive, and I'm horrible afraid they're succeeding. We left our house at about 10 this morning and got here at about 12. Then Clare and S went to a pottery class and I walked around and looked at all the sculptures. The people that ran the store made every single piece there themselves, and there were two rooms packed with shelves to the ceiling that were full of pottery. I was super afraid going through there rooms, because if you knocked over one thing, the whole room would go over. Here's a link to their website. then we went to the hotel, then another hotel, and another one, and another one, because the hotels were so dang expensive. Then we went to lunch at Chilies, and then we went to Hastings. Hastings is my favorite store EVER! They have discount books and music and it's wonderful. I got my favorite book, Cress, and a CD by Tim McGraw, one of my favorite country singers. Then we went to this random music thing in the park and now we're back at the hotel!


Here's an awesome picture I found...

" Wonderland" An Allegory| Serafini Amelia| Alice-Down The Rabbit Hole| " Life's Issues"| Alice in Wonderland Quote


FYI- This post was written last night and then the hotels WiFi went out. I'm home now.

No comments:

Post a Comment