Thursday, June 4, 2015

Book Review: Fairest



This is a really bad picture, sorry.


Fairest by Marissa Myer

Four Stars

What I liked about it:
     I read this book after I read the others, and I think that is what made this book so striking to me. It's hard to write a long review about this book without giving away any spoilers, so as sad as it is, I'm just going to say here that I loved it, it drew me in and gave me a better view of the characters, and really made me understand the stories of some of the characters. I cry for books, but normally it's the halfway-kinda-cry but this time I actually had tears rolling down my face. This book is great.

What I didn't like about it:
      This book was more inappropriate than the others, and that really threw me off. I didn't think it went with the story.

Am I glad I read it:
   Yes, you just have to be careful reading this one. And sorry this review is so short, I didn't want to give anything away.






No comments:

Post a Comment