Thursday, August 13, 2015

Creede

  
You are welcome here; be at your ease.
Get up when you're ready,
Go to bed when you please.
Happy to share with you what we've got,
The leaks in the roof, and the soup in the pot.
You don't have to thank us or lauph at our jokes,
Sit deep and come often.
You're one of the folks.
- A sign on the wall of the house

      In old movies they always show people sitting outside on the front porch with all their many family members as it starts to get dark, sipping their coffee and listening to the record player in the house. This week I found out that it really is as peaceful as it seems. I went to Creede Colorado with one of my good friends and her a few of her family members and we stayed two nights in her grandparents house. We went so that E (my friend) and I cold go to the professional theater and see Guys and Dolls because we both loves acting. The play was so great that we went to go see Our Town the next day. I had to hold it back because of all the random strangers in the theater, but that play made me cry. If I had been alone I would have been sobbing. They preformed it so well and it was already a tragedy. I would love to act in that play! Guys and Dolls was really good too. I think I liked it better than Our Town, but it's really close. I also got as close to Johnny Depp as I'm ever going to get! He filmed Lone Ranger there a few years ago... :/
     The trailer was really cool. Me and my friend stayed outside in the Metal Bullet well everyone else stayed in the house. Which was both a really bad idea and a really good idea. It was a bad idea because we stayed up talking until at least 1am every night if not 2am, but it was a good idea because... well, because we stayed up talking until at least 1am every night if not 2am. I. Am. Exhausted.  I had a wonderful time, but not I'm going to go to bed and not wake up until at least next week. Later everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment