Monday, August 3, 2015

Only One

     Have you ever started to do something and thought "That's dumb. Why should I do that?" And then you walk away. I do that all the time. I shouldn't sing at the top of my lungs well walking down the road. I shouldn't buy that Alice in Wonderland shirt. I shouldn't dye my hair green. Everyone will think I'm a total freak.
     But you know what? I don't care. You have only have one chance on this earth so make the best of it. So what if I want to dye my hair blue-green instead of red like everyone else? Who's it going to hurt? Not me, not you, not the person at the store who looks at me funny. If you want, you can do most anything and not hurt anyone, so why shouldn't you? There are worse things in life than people thinking you're a little weird. Weird is fun! So go for it. Live Free.

2 comments:

  1. Haha don't let anybody tell you otherwise.......... *stare awkwardly* am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Live free man. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise.

    ReplyDelete