Tuesday, August 18, 2015

First day of school and acting class

It is a wonderful thing to see someone and have them give you a huge hug saying "I'm so glad you're here!". It's a wonderful thing to see a friend that you haven't seen in a long time and a friend that you were afraid you might never see again. I love the school that I'm going to this year for my acting class! It's a terrific place. They have climbing walls up the stairs and a coffee shop next to the office. A lot of my friends from Shakespeare are there too and it's great to see them again. I've really missed acting! Sure, I've only been away from it for a month, tops, but I love it so much!

2 comments:

  1. I almost went there for school this year. My grandma is the principle and she's working on getting us scholorships for this year or the next. Glad you had fun at your acting class! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be really fun you went to the acting class next year.

    ReplyDelete