Monday, August 10, 2015

Irony

I found this thing on Instagram that I thought was really fun.
1. put your ipod on shuffle
2. First song is the song they play at your funeral
3. The second is your battle song.
4. Third is your victory song
5. Fourth is the song they'll play at your wedding
6. Fifth is the song that will play when you are dying

My songs are
1. Girl on Fire
2. That's the way I've always heard it should be
3. Scream my name
4. Chances

Five is the irony. Ready for it?

5. To Life

Please. If any of you are still alive and are there when I'm dying, please play To Life. I will love you forever.

4 comments:

  1. Awake and Alive for my funeral. Yes, I'm awake and alive even in death and I will haunt you!

    Buried Beneath is my fight song. 'I'm suffocating. I need you to breathe. So reach down and pull me out, pull me out, before I am buried beneath...' I would have loved for Fight song to come on. :)

    Good Girl is my victory song. 'Hey, good girl, with your head in the clouds...'

    Lucky Ones is my wedding song. Some parts of this song work. ''See, I'm not saying I'm always right and I ain't saying that I'm perfect, and I know I don't deserve it, but I'm glad I got this life. I'm glad that I got it and it makes me a lucky one.'

    X&Y is my dying song. 'You and me are floating on a tidal wave...Together. You and me are drifting into outer space'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete