Wednesday, August 26, 2015


I knew again today that I am a super awkward person. Today in drama class then we split up into two groups and each had to film a one minute movie, aka retell a story in a minute. I was with one person that we knew, and not very well. We picked Cinderella and being blonde, I got to play Cinderella. I have never been in a retelling of Cinderella without being picked as Cinderella. Such were the proceedings.


B- “everyone get in your places!!!!!!”
A- “B, chill!”
B- “Alright, sorry. OK, now would everyone please...”
J- * walks in with a nosebleed*” I am sacrificing blood for this movie!”
B-” come on guys!”
I-”where are we supposed to go?”
A- “you go over there, and B I want you there, and Ruth Anna you're there...”
B- “ I've been fired as director!”
Everyone- “yep.”
A- “ Everyone get in your place!”
Everyone- “Yes of course, what ever you say, right away, etc
Everyone- *ten minutes later are finally ready *


Fast foreword a few scenes.


A- “now Ruth Anna, take off your shoe.”


Today I was wearing my Toms. Without socks. I had thought there was no chance I was going to have to take them off so I just sprinkled the inside of my shoes with baby powder so it would be really bad if somehow I had to take them off, but I hadn't worried much. Now I started to panic. I slipped my shoe off and hoped that everything would be alright and no one in the room would pass out. I think everything was alright. It was and we finished the play happily.


Sorry for not posting in almost a week! And sorry for the boring post this time!

2 comments: