Wednesday, September 23, 2015

And now for a word from our sponsers...

Emily, one of my wonderful readers, sent me this for the One for One challenge. I'll post my half soon!

And for those of you who have already participated, it's totally fine to do more than one...

So without further ado... My Day From the Point of View of A Dog

     After waking up in the morning, there didn't seem to be any reason I should stay awake.  My bowl was empty and I had to wait before my official feeder would fill it.
      So I took a nap.
      Oh and guess what!  I went on a walk today!  It seems like I do that every day, but every time is more exciting because there's always something new to smell.  I found this green thing in the grass and I ate it.
      And you want to know what else I did today?  Wait, I can't remember...Ah yes!  I took another nap only this time I had a dream.  I don't remember what it was about...
      I ate some more food.
      I rolled in the weeds.
      I took another nap.
      Then I went to bed.  Which is the couch.  And sometimes under my owners bed.
      Any way, it's been quite an exhausting but thrilling day!

No comments:

Post a Comment