Thursday, September 10, 2015

today was a good day

     Today was the first day of Thursday Classes, and I missed you soooo much Emma, Hannah, and Abby! First hour I had bible stud which went well, and then second hour I had to teach Beatrix Potter to a bunch of little kids. It. Was. Hectic. The story was WAY to hard to read with all of them shouting at me, and then the TV that I was using for the movie went bad, and it kept cutting out. Then we tried to play a game. Apparently Duck Duck Goose and Simon Says are too hard for preschoolers. But I made a bunch of new “best friends” and it was fun.
     Third hour was even more chaotic than the first two. They have somehow managed to completely mangle third and fourth hour by making one class into two classes, but one of those two classes is only half a class, and the other class is a class and a half and its very confusing. But history and awana sparks was fun.
     Then we went down for acting class again. Oh. My. I love those people. Here are a few tidbits of the day.


A-*coughs*
E- walks up to the very front of the room from the very back with a large frown “WHO COUGHED?”
A- *small voice * “me”
E- *smiles * “here then, have a cough drop.


Everyone- *is talking about the assignment *
A-” I have had ice cream twice today.”
J- “it's really hard”
Beth (who's name is now really Beth but there are too many B people)- “I want ice cream”
B- “There's ice cream?”
J- “ very har... Ice cream? There's ice cream?”
B- “I don't know.”
J- “ice cream!”
B- “Ice cream!”
Beth- “no.”
B- “no”
J- “no?”
Beth- “yes.”
J- “oh.”
A- “shoot me.”

2 comments: