Wednesday, September 2, 2015

auditions

     I had my first auditions today for the Christmas shows I'm going to be in this year with my drama class. Today I auditioned for Christmas on the Range, which sounds like a really dumb play but it isn't at all it's actually awesome, and tomorrow I'm going to audition for Papa Panovs Christmas, I hope I spelled his name right.
     I actually think that this audition went really well! I did clam up  couple times and forgot a bit of my monologue but no one noticed. The monologue, a but from The Importance of Being Earnest, was one of the directors favorite monologues so I picked well! I hope it gives me an edge on the auditions!   I'm up against 4 other girls for the part I want so I really hope I did well!
     I love this so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment