Saturday, September 12, 2015

one for one

I have not been blogging nearly as much lately as I should. So I am starting a contest thingy, a one for one.
     Here's how it works. You can tell me in the comments to write a blog post about literally everything, from a post on philosophy to a deep description of my lunch. I will post about it as soon as I can. You can tell me to post as many things as you want. But here's the catch. You have to write  a post about it too. Mine will always be super long, but yours can just be a sentence if you want. You just have to post. If you don't have a blog but still want to do this, just email me your posts and I'll put them on my blog along with my post. BUT if you have already written a post about it you don't have to do another. For example, Emma just did  wonderful blog post about love. She can now tell me to write a post about love, but she doesn't have to write another post on her blog about love. Get it? Got it? Good. Begin!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you liked my post! If you want to you can do a post on it as well if I inspired you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I did like it. I was just using you as an example, but I'll do a love post tomorrow if that's what you want for the one for one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll post when I can, but blogger isn't letting me in.

    ReplyDelete