Tuesday, September 22, 2015

McDonalds

     I can't even remember the last time I was in a McDonalds. Most of the memories I have of that place is awful, because I went there when I was little so I had to go through the terrors of the... McDonalds Playground. I have very clear memories of sitting in the entrance to the slide having to laugh at my best friend when she made fun of people in that  little hallway of terror. I hated that place. I much preferred the Burger King playground.
     I do miss their chicken nuggets. We used to go their and get millions and millions of chicken nuggets, and I thought that they were the best things ever. I am now older and wiser and know that even in the chicken nugget category that they aren't much, but sometimes I still wish that  I could go there sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment