Saturday, September 19, 2015

love

     I really probably shouldn't be doing a post on love right now because the romance in my life right now is totally confusing right now and I'm trying not to think about it (Emma,Emily, we need to talk) but because Emma gave me this for the one for one contest I need to. But be warned, it will either be very short or very very long because I start ranting.
     What is love? There are many different ideas of it. Some people would say that it's seeing a person and not being able to see any of their faults. I disagree. I think that love is seeing all the persons faults, but not caring because you can see past those faults and see how wonderful they are. Some people say that love is needing attention from someone 24/7 but I think that it's more knowing that you don't need constant attention from him or her because you know that they're still there. Love is the best friendship you will ever have.
    What do you think love is?

No comments:

Post a Comment