Tuesday, December 1, 2015

A very good couple of days.


I spent a couple of hours last night watching Barbie with my friends. I should mention that we are all at least 14. But we loved it.
Before that I went to play practice and let a girl who was probably 11 or 12 do my stage makeup when I was the first person who she has ever done makeup on. I was terrified. But she actually did a really good job! Better than I have ever done! I also ran through a mistletoe scene many, many, many times. I think that the rehearsal went really well.
After that I stayed up late writing stories about romantic cannibalistic puppets. And if I may say so, we are absolutely hilarious. We also baked a wonderful blueberry muffin cake and ate pizza. We also got crazy at one in the morning. Looking back, not that much that we said was very funny, be we thought it was.
Today I went to rehearsal again and loved it again. You've got to love a bunch of people who are totally OK with freaking out about a mouse named Fredrick that just ran past the room, well simultaneously telling each other that they love each other, hate each other, balancing coconuts on other peoples heads, and putting on very bad stage makeup and looking like they have black eyes.
Yes, these days have been amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment