Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Followers

                                                        
     Hey! So, I was trying to make my email let me follow people and I think I might have made it work? But I'm not getting emails or anything, so I'm not really sure! So could you all tell me if it worked? I should now be following:
*Elizabeth W.
*Arielle
* Hannah W.
*Clare
* Elizabeth N.
* Hannah D.
*Abby
* Emma
* Dr. Elemis Potts

    And if anyone else has a blog,  would love to follow you, or whatever I'm doing. Leave me the link in the comments! I swear I'm not technologically impaired (ok, maybe a little) I'm just trying to figure out a way to fix this without getting a whole new email!

3 comments:

  1. If you put in blogspot that which sites you want to follow, it'll automatically pop up any new post whenever anyone posts. You just go to the blogspot.com and it should be on the main page. Just click add and type in all the site addresses. It should pop up their most recent posts for the past few months. As for seeing if the emailing thing works for my blog...I'm supposed to post this weekend. Tell me if you get an email for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That is actually what I've been doing since I started this blog, but I wasn't getting the emails so... I don't know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you're following me. Did you enter your email into the "Follow by Email" box on my page? Are you not getting alerts?
    It's ok. I'm not technologically savvy myself.

    ReplyDelete