Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Friends


 
In the six years that I went to Thursday Classes, I met some of the greatest friends of my life. I have had many friends over the years, but this group was by far the best. I knew that all of them cared for me, and I loved them with all my heart. I still do.

But I'm not able to go to Thursday Classes anymore, and a lot of my friends from their aren't going anymore either. It's understandable I guess, It's been six years and lot's of things change. Ages 9 to 15 is a little bit of an age gap! So things have changed.

But it's sad. I can't count on Thursday Classes anymore to let me see my friends once a week at least, more if we got together outside of Classes. Now I have to plan seeing each of my friends for weeks. It's much harder. Some of my friends I haven't seen for months, and some I don't know when I'm going to see again.

The Christmas Ball is coming up soon, and for the first time since they started the balls, I won't be going. I used to be able to give out my Christmas presents to all my friends there at the ball, because I'd know you all would be there. Now I have to search and plan a time when I know that I'll see you one at a time and give you your presents then. No more gift giving all at once.

Practice for Our Town has started up now, and that means that soon I'll be able to see a lot of you every week again. But even now, things are different.

I love you all so, so, so much. I'm really glad for the strong relationships that we all still have. I wouldn't change my friends for the world. I miss you guys! <3

2 comments: