Saturday, February 14, 2015

Party Bug

I need to have a party. Really badly. I luv party's for any reason, but I don't get to have them very much, only for my birthday and other people's birthdays. I plan them out every few months but I never have the time and money to do it. I've always wanted to have a huge party with all of my friends, and possibly Clare's friends and maybe a couple of S's.... Ok fine a whole lot of people, and have it near nighttime at my house and then have a cookout over the fire with hotdogs and then marshmallows. We would have plenty of lemonade and tea and we would stay up late doing whatever on the lawn.
I actually have the funds this year from selling things a Thursday classes, and I have the plans. Now all I need is my parents to say yes, and the guts to actually do all this! And yes, there was no point at all for this blog post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment